Instructions on Submissions
Below are the guidelines/instructions on abstract and paper submissions. Please read them carefully before beginning your submission.
- Authors are invited to submit individual contributions to any of the Conference topics listed here.
- To be able to submit an abstract, you have to first register.
- Each paid registrant at SACAM2020 will be limited to one presentation and should be the corresponding author.
- Participants may be an author of multiple contributions, but can be the presenting author of only one.
- Submission of the full paper is optional upon condition that the abstract has been already accepted.
Abstract format instructions
- Instructions to write and submit abstracts are available here.
- The abstract files must be converted to Portable Document Format (PDF) before submission.
Paper format instructions
- Instructions to write and submit full papers are available here.
- The manuscript files must be converted to Portable Document Format (PDF) before submission. Study carefully the instructions “how to prepare your article” described in the enclosed ‘camera ready pdf guidelines.pdf’.
- Submit in a Zip-archive your PDF-manuscript together with the ‘publication right form.pdf’ signed by at least one author(s).
- Acceptance notifications of abstract and full-paper submissions will be sent according to this schedule.
- Final acceptance is contingent upon payment of the registration fee by the presenting author during the advance period. Information available here.
- Only online payments will be accepted.
The Conference Proceedings will be edited in electronic format, including full papers only. The papers will be subjected to double blind review process and submitted to ISI Web of Knowledge (Thomson Reuters) and SCOPUS.
For any question contact the conference secretariat on firstname.lastname@example.org.